Foez specialises in litigation and dispute resolution with a focus on commercial and corporate law matters.
He has an enviable record of obtaining excellent results for his clients. He is committed to his client’s cause and combines his strong knowledge and technical ability to deliver best possible results in any situation.
He has successfully represented his clients in all major courts, such as the Supreme Court of NSW (including the Court of Appeal), the District Court of NSW, the Federal Court and the High Court of Australia.
Some of the cases in which he worked played an important role in shaping Australia’s legal landscape.
Prior to joining McCabes in 2011, Foez worked in the commercial and dispute resolution division of a national law firm for about 9 years.
- Corporations law
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency and bankruptcy
- Intellectual property
- Competition and Consumer Act (formerly Trade Practices Act)
Qualifications and Associations
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Australian National University
- Master of Business Laws, University of Sydney.
- Member of Lincoln’s Inn
- Member of Inter-Pacific Bar Association and sits on the board of charities and business council